It’s much easier (and less expensive) to get technology transactions done right the first time.
As attorneys who love this dynamic, sophisticated industry, we execute bet the company transactions with perfection in mind.
We are corporate lawyers with technology industry expertise and a reputation for good ideas. We focus on the business issues that matter the most, providing clients with effective and efficient representation.
From licensing to outsourcing and due diligence, we work in the business, university, government and nonprofit sectors in the U.S. and abroad.
We regularly structure and execute:
- Joint venture, strategic alliance and collaboration agreements
- Distribution agreements (including original equipment manufacturing agreements)
- Traditional and “value-added” reseller agreements
- Supply agreements
- Hardware and software system purchase agreements
- Application service provider and software subscription agreements.
- Research and development agreements