Mr. Moss has recently represented:
- AppDynamics in its $120 million growth equity financing
- Trunk Club, a men’s online clothing retailer, in its $350 million sale to Nordstrom
- Klout, a social media influence scoring company, in its sale to Lithium Technologies
- A consortium of venture investors, which included Greycroft Partners and Upfront Ventures, in connection with Maker Studios’ $500 million sale to The Walt Disney Company
- CyOptics, an optical electronics manufacturer, in its $400 million sale to Avago Technologies
- 41st Parameter, a global fraud detection and prevention company, in its $324 million sale to Experian
- EdgeSpring, a data analytics company, in its sale to Salesforce.com
- Taiwanese software developer SpringSoft in its acquisition by Synopsys, Inc. for over $400 million
Mr. Moss’ current representative company clients include AppDynamics, Ayla Networks, BitPay, Bucketfeet, Boom Financial, CircleUp, Collective Health, Hello?, highfive, Kiwi, KIXEYE, Machine Zone, Motif Investing, RocketLawyer, thredUP, Twenty20, Vaurum, Wearable Intelligence and WePay.
Mr. Moss’ current representative venture capital clients include Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners, e.ventures, GGV, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Goodwater Capital, Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Thiel Capital, Thomvest Seed Capital, Universal Music Group and U.S. Venture Partners.