Mr. Grillo has been the keynote speaker for a number of years at the annual DebtWireInvestors Summit. In addition, he has commented on municipal bankruptcies for Reuters, the Wall Street Journal, US News and World Report and American City & County. He is also a contributor to Goodwin’s MuniBK blog. His other publications include:
- “Disaggregating Assets from Liabilities to Maximize Value,” New York Law Journal (March 7, 2011)
- “Bankruptcy Blues: Changes to the US Bankruptcy Reform Act Will Affect Troubled Portfolio Companies and their Debtholders,” Private Equity Manager (July 2005)
- “President Bush Signs S. 256 Enacting Bankruptcy Reform Legislation,” Pratt’s Journal of Bankruptcy Law (June 2005)
- “From First Dibs to the Last in Line,” National Law Journal (August 18, 2003)
- “Application of Bankruptcy Laws to Limited Liability Companies,” New York Limited Liability Companies and Partnerships, West’s New York Practice Series (2002)
In addition, he has been a speaker or presenter for the Wharton Restructuring and Distressed Investing Conference, the Practising Law Institute and the Business News Network (f/k/a Report on Business television network) in Canada.